Miami Patent Intellectual Property Attorney
Have An Idea, Prototype or Invention You Want Protected With a Patent And Looking For The Right Intellectual Property (Patent) Attorney To Help You Do It Correctly And Efficiently?
Why Choose John Rizvi, The Patent Professor®
- I am BOARD CERTIFIED as a SPECIALIST in Intellectual Property Law – Board Certification is the highest level of recognition of the competency and experience of attorneys in specialized areas of law approved by the Supreme Court
- I Teach Patent Law to Other Lawyers and Law Students – 18 years Adjunct Professor at Nova Southeastern University Law School teaching patent, trademark, and copyright law
- 25 Years of Specialized Experience – Completed over 5,500 patent cases
- I’ve Learned From the Best Patent Lawyers in the Country – Worked at the internationally known law firm of Fish & Neave regarded as one of the top patent law firms in the world (retained by Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Wright Brothers, and Alexander Graham Bell)
- AV Rated by The Martindale Hubbel Law Directory – An “AV” Rating is the highest rating possible and represents the highest level of competence in the field and ethical standards
- My Experience Saves You Money and Protects Your Idea More Because of my experience, your matter is handled quickly, efficiently and done right the first time, in a minimum of time and with maximum protection
- You Deserve Better Than the Closest Local Patent Attorney – If you had a medical issue, would you look for the closest doctor or the best one? Since hiring a patent attorney requires no travel, why limit your search to the closest attorneys you can find?
- Reliable and Available I am the owner of my law firm. Unless you are working with the firm owner, where will your patent attorney be when you need him or her?
Contact Us Today
Describe your situation or request a consultation.
Call or fill out short form below. We will respond usually in one business day and often the same day. Don't hesitate, your questions are welcome.
Intellectual Property Cases I Help Inventors Like You With
Inventor Client Reviews
The latest feedback from our happy clients
"I’ve been working with John since 2010 on a pet product that is almost ready to go to market. He was always there to answer my questions along with some great legal findings that work to my advantage. The process was seamless, I received a patent – 16 out of 20 claims were granted. He was on top of everything, very accessible and he just runs a very professional team...they were extremely helpful, answering my questions quickly and returning my calls quickly. John is a Dreammaker!"
The Patent Professor® Story: How it all Began!
Patent Attorney Prof. John Rizvi's, Esq. experience in assisting inventors and entrepreneurs with securing intellectual property rights.
What To Do Now
I welcome your questions and want to understand your situation and goals to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently.
Call my office at 305-563-6551 with questions, a description of your situation or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to my office and expect a reply within 24 hours and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.
4000 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Suite 470, Coral Gables, FL 33146
(By Appointment Only – Call or Contact Us Using The Form To Discuss Your Idea and Goals First)